What to bring when you take the tour
- your list of questions or concerns
- family and/or friends
That’s it! We’ll take care of the rest.
What to ask
Please feel free to ask us as many questions as you would like. We love talking about what we do, and we want to make sure that you receive the information you need.
These are just some ideas. Run with it!
- What are my options for upcoming classes?
- What are my options for funding tuition?
- What material does the course cover, and how is it “hands-on”?
- Who are the teachers and what are their qualifications?
- How is an occupational education different from an Associates or Bachelors degree?
- How is an occupational education different from a certification exam?
- How will AAPT help me get a job and/or start a career?
What to bring if you wish to enroll
- photo ID
- proof of education (clear photocopies or document. Scans are fine)
- tuition deposit:
New York: $640
Includes $565 (10% of tuition) and $75 registration fee
Includes $565 (10% of tuition) and $50 registration fee